We are Hiring!
Associate Product Developer
- Work in an agile environment to develop next-generation applications and products, ensuring all code and no code solutions are high quality, secure, robust and testable.
- Adhere to the System Architecture, agreed System Design Principles and Coding Standards in the development of the ReaDI-Watch Platform.
- Work closely with the Head of Product Development in developing applications in an iterative environment.
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment with a focus on strong software development principles
- Working with the customer success team to continuously develop and improve the digital platform through client experience and feedback